River transportation organization on behalf of PJSC NK Rosneft in Volga-Don, Azov-Don, Volga and Volga-Baltic basins.
In river transportation during summer navigation, more than 150 river tankers and tug/barge towing arrangements are involved.
- Shipping dimensions within summer navigation period are about 5 million tons.
- Carry cargo assortment: residual fuel oil, export heavy oil fuel, diesel fuel, LVMF, alkylate
Ports of loading:
Harbor quays of Samara Oil Refinery Group:
- Samara, Kashpir, Syzran
Quays of Saratov Oil Refinery:
- Saratov, Uvek
- Yablonevy Zaton (Zhigulevsk)
PJSC ANK Bashneft quays:
- Yaroslavl roads
- Yaroslavl oil handling terminal
Harbors of discharge
- Roads transshipment complex of Kavkaz harbor (RPR-2), disembarkation on storage tankers
- Saint-Petersburg harbor (PRP)
- Sillamae harbor (Estonia)
- Paldiski harbor (Estonia)